- Contribute towards attainment of the company’s strategic objectives.
- Working within a sector sales team to gain profitable business for the company’s products and services.
- To gain and maintain an understanding of the market segments within their assigned sector to support the achievement of their sales objectives.
- Ensure the timely handling of requests for information whether by phone, fax, email or personal contact from new and existing customers.
- Manage existing customers and prospects by maintaining regular contact. Maintain accurate and complete data base records.
- Develop new customers for the company’s products and services within your target market sector.
- Ensure that all orders gained are successfully implemented and handed over to the customer.
- Achievement of sales targets through the identification, qualification and progression of sales opportunities within the appropriate target market sector.
- To be an active participant within your Sector’s team in achieving the Sector’s targets and objectives.
- Preparation of quotations, sales and project management material.
- To keep abreast of products in the marketplace.
- Selection of appropriate sub-contractors to fulfil customer’s requirements in accordance with company policy.
- Entry of all relevant customer contact information into company’s CRM system.
- Entry of customer orders into company order database (SOP) in an accurate manner.
- Project management of orders and projects to ensure that they are completed on time and within budget.
- Liaison with Admin Department on orders ready for invoicing
- Providing regular information to marketing department to allow preparation of case studies, mail shots and promotional material.